Mecca Bingo - Wager £50 Get 20 Free Spins (7th - 13th June)

Mecca Bingo - Wager £50 Get 20 Free Spins (7th - 13th June)

Author
FB4A Support
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)Supreme Being (42K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Bookmaker: MECCABINGO

Offer: 100% bonus and 20 free spins on Game of the Week
Play Reel King Mega for royal wins and get a huge 100% bonus back on losses up to £10 and up to 20 free spins!

Deposit & spend:
£10 = 100% bonus back
£25 = 100% bonus back + 10 free spins
£50 = 100% bonus back + 20 free spins

To claim your reward:
Enter code WKGAME into the ‘My Bonuses’ section of ‘My Account’
Deposit and stake £10+ on Reel King Mega
Get your rewards as shown above!
Your free spins will be available to use on our Gemburst slot game. All bonus funds are subject to 20x wagering requirement.

FB4A Strategy: Enter the code WKGAME into the ‘My Bonuses’ section in your account. Deposit and wager up to £50 on Reel King Mega (95.19% RTP) using max lines min stakes.

If you make a loss you'll receive a 100% refund up to £10 as a bonus the following Friday. This will have to be wagered 20x on Reel King Mega. Cash will be used first, so withdraw your balance before you receive the bonus (either after you’ve finished the wagering or Thursday evening at the latest), don’t worry about the warning regarding your bonuses being cancelled as at this stage you don’t have one. (Note, please don’t do this if you actually have another bonus on your account).

You'll receive your free spins the following Friday. These must be used on on Gemburst (96% RTP) worth 25p each. Any winnings will go straight to cash, so play these after using the bonus if you got one.

Expected Value: £2.40 (wagering £50), £1.20 (wagering £25)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MECCABINGO

GO