Mecca Bingo - Wager £50 - Get 20 Free Spins (10th - 16th May)

Mecca Bingo - Wager £50 - Get 20 Free Spins (10th - 16th May)

Author
FB4A Support
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

BookmakerMECCABINGO

Offer: 100% bonus and 20 free spins on Game of the Week
Will you be reeling-in some great prizes in our Game of the Week, Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways? We’re giving you the chance to get 100% bonus back on losses up to £10 and up to 20 free spins!

Deposit & spend:
£10 = 100% bonus back
£25 = 100% bonus back + 10 free spins
£50 = 100% bonus back + 20 free spins

To claim your reward:
Enter code WKGAME into the ‘My Bonuses’ section of ‘My Account’
Deposit and stake £10+ on Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways
Get your rewards as shown above!

Your free spins will be available to use on our Irish Riches slot game. All bonus funds are subject to 20x wagering requirement.

FB4A Strategy: Enter the code WKGAME into the ‘My Bonuses’ section in your account. Deposit and wager up to £50 on Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways (95.02% RTP) using max lines min stakes.

If you make a loss you will then receive a 100% refund up to £10 as a bonus the following Friday. This will have to be wagered 20x on Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways. Cash will be used first, so withdraw your balance before you receive the bonus (either after you’ve finished the wagering or Thursday evening at the latest), don’t worry about the warning regarding your bonuses being cancelled as at this stage you don’t have one. (Note, please don’t do this if you actually have another bonus on your account).

You will receive your free spins the following Friday. These must be used on on Irish Riches (96.43% RTP) worth 20p each. Any winnings will go straight to cash, so play these after using the bonus if you got one.

Expected Value: £1.37 (wagering £50), £0.68 (wagering £25)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MECCABINGO

GO