Offer: We saw a huge amount of penalties given in the World Cup and thanks to VAR, this was a big talking point throughout the tournament. VAR won’t be in place for the Premier League or Champions League for 2018/19 but we know the feeling when you lose your bet due to a defensive error or bad refereeing so this season we are refunding all losing bets (min. £5, max £100), if a penalty is awarded in a game in those leagues, on the following markets:
- Selected markets: First/last goalscorer, Correct Score, Half-time/Full-time, Scorecast
How does it work?
- Place a pre-match bet on the selected markets indicated above
- We will refund all losing bets up to £100 if a penalty is awarded (minimum stake £5)
- You can expect your cash refund credited to your account within 48 hours
- Eligible league’s - Premier League and the Champions League
FB4A Strategy: Opt in the offer and place a bet (min £5, max £100) on any of the listed markets and lay selection in normal mode. If your bet loses and their was a penalty given you will then receive your stake back as cash.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT UNIBET